I know, I know. Cicilia has been fodder for a LOT of blogs. But look at her! Seriously. She fascinates me.
Anyway she is now climbing on everything, and here its a dining room chair. Well the footie jammies she's wearing don't allow for much traction, so she kept sliding underneath the chair.
"Help Mommy!" Not really. She just slides, then smiles, then tries again. These maneuvers leaving me feeling a little anxious that my beautiful daughter is going to thwap her head on the hard floor. I try to have my hand ready to catch her at any given moment.Anyway she is now climbing on everything, and here its a dining room chair. Well the footie jammies she's wearing don't allow for much traction, so she kept sliding underneath the chair.
I realize having had a few babies in this particular stage before, that they must go through it. And Cici is DETERMINED to complete this stage as quickly as possible. I appreciate it Cici! I'm not one who appreciates continuous heart palpitations.

1 comment:
That middle picture of her is beautiful!
Post a Comment