The greatest picture I've taken in recent times of my little girl. So....genuine. Normally she hams it up or poses. I love this picture! We were playing a game and she was so proud to be able to do the hardest block building combos, which really are so easy for her. Look at that dimple! I mean, I know I'm truly biased, but she's just so beautiful! Chronicles of my family. Sort of like a family journal. All 8 of us. Jarrod and Kari (mom and dad)-married 11 years. Luke-12, Max-11 Sam-9, Olivia-6, Wyatt-4, Cicilia-1. It's Crazy.
Thursday, March 11, 2010
Isn't She Lovely
The greatest picture I've taken in recent times of my little girl. So....genuine. Normally she hams it up or poses. I love this picture! We were playing a game and she was so proud to be able to do the hardest block building combos, which really are so easy for her. Look at that dimple! I mean, I know I'm truly biased, but she's just so beautiful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Beautiful! And colorful. Spring-like.
You've been blogging a bit, now I'm caught up.
She is grown up and officially looks like a big kid. Makes me cry.
Post a Comment