Friday, January 30, 2009


Take a closer look at that boy, I mean girl. Yes indeed its poor OJ, dressed in ALL boy gear. Jarrod dressed her. Major shocker. She loves, loves, loves to play outside. She sleds, and snowboards, and because she's so low to the ground she's darn good at it. The boys marvel at her balance, and me and Wyatt giggle behind the windows in warmth. Wyatt stands at the window and stares longingly out at all the kids having fun. Dreaming of escape, I suppose.

Heidi dear is home, and I think we're gonna go to Barnes. Darn, another hard working day. he he. I should stay home and do laundry, but for what? My kids have clothes, don't they? Well they will tomorrow. Tomorrow I shall do laundry. Thanks for convincing me that I'm doing the responsible thing!

2 comments:

Sheila said...

gotta love that girl!!

Kari F. said...

You mean boy? I mean girl?