Tuesday, January 13, 2009




I don't have much to report. Sam is home today with a confirmed case of Strep throat. I wish my strep throat was like his. I got strep last winter and was knocked on, my you know what, for four or five days. Jarrod would remember better than me. I don't remember ever being that sick before. But Sam is playing, running about, eating. All the things I didn't want to even think about doing.
My darling hubbie is home today, so he watched the two younger kids and Sam and I ran numerous errands. Finally we're home, groceries put away(Thanks Jarrod!), kids fed, Wyatt napping and Sam and Dad are playing guitar hero. Its so fun for those who have a game system needing a little jumpstart. Jarrod and I love to play when the kids go to bed. Its quality time. We giggle and talk while competing. Normal tv watching does not accomplish these things.
Our weather is about to take a nose-dive once again, so I'm planning on being at home as much as possible the next few days. Laundry is in dire need, and now that I have detergent the first load is almost washed. Only 10 more to go. Am I exaggerating?
Anyway I'm totally rambling, so I'll finish up. By the way the picture of Wyatt, isn't he cute? Its just so...Wyatt!!!
PS- I went and saw the movie Bridewars this weekend with my friend Stacy. It was so good. It started out a bit shaky, but at the end I was laughing and crying. At the same time! Those are the best movies. Although Stacy couldn't believe I was crying, I was PMSing so my results may not be yours.

2 comments:

The Three Jo(e)'s said...

I totally need to come over and have guitar hero wars. That is my absolute favorite game. I wish Gina was into it as much as you!

Sheila said...

What characters you have living at your house. That picture of Wyatt is a hoot! Mom