Chronicles of my family. Sort of like a family journal. All 8 of us. Jarrod and Kari (mom and dad)-married 11 years. Luke-12, Max-11 Sam-9, Olivia-6, Wyatt-4, Cicilia-1. It's Crazy.
Saturday, June 07, 2008
Summer in full swing
If this doesn't say it all....Its 6:15 in the evening. OJ has been romping the neighborhood, with my permission. As you can see she's incredibly burned. I am still not in the habit of putting sunblock on. The boys are pretty used to the sun and rarely get burned. Poor OJ, she's so fair, and I forgot. I feel terrible, but fortuneately its temporary. Base tan, right? We were at the ball field from 8:30 to noon today. Max hit a triple during their coach pitch game. So awesome. I now fully know I'm going to be one of those parents who are always heard cheering the loudest. For goodness sake I cheer loud for the other kids too. It annoys Jarrod but I have to tease him somehow, don't I? Liam came today for a visit. Tom's doing the stone work on our neighbors fireplace, I will take a picture and post it since SOMEBODY doesn't have a blog. Good advertising. It looks great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
You're right, that picture does say summer. And precious too!
Love the summer...no naps, outside all day, in bed around 6. Aaaaahhh! Em
Post a Comment