Chronicles of my family. Sort of like a family journal. All 8 of us. Jarrod and Kari (mom and dad)-married 11 years. Luke-12, Max-11 Sam-9, Olivia-6, Wyatt-4, Cicilia-1. It's Crazy.
Friday, June 13, 2008
Babysitters extraordinare
I can tell you that I love my older nieces(I love the little ones too). They are so fun and helpful. Carley is getting so mature and when she's here she is the social director of OJ or the constant caretaker of Wyatt. She does it all without being asked. She is so good with my little kiddos. We love her lots. Now Hayley brings a little spice to Wyatt's life. She still plays with OJ, but Wyatt is her new "favorite" and who blames her. He is full of spice himself. A little troublemaker brewing there. A couple evenings this week she's been here while we eat our dinner, she stays and plays on the floor with Wyatt. God love 'em. They are the best.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Cute picture of the girls and Wyatt looks as though he's loving it!!
Post a Comment