Chronicles of my family. Sort of like a family journal. All 8 of us. Jarrod and Kari (mom and dad)-married 11 years. Luke-12, Max-11 Sam-9, Olivia-6, Wyatt-4, Cicilia-1. It's Crazy.
Friday, January 18, 2008
SUNSET SLEDDING
I am procrastinating. I should be making dinner, its almost six o'clock. Yet here I am at the computer blogging, and before this gazing out my window watching my family sledding and having a great old time. I know I've already blogged such material, but I could watch forever. Its like super frigid outside, and though Luke wimped out and Sam is warm and playing at Molly's the rest of the gang + Hayley are having a super time. Olivia has now graduated to the boys old snowsuit. Red is darling on her, so no biggie. She will probably always have the curse of wearing boys winter gear until she goes to school. Man the mileage that snowsuit has seen. Its been through all the boys and now OJ. Hopefully Wyatt will get to wear it. I think we bought it for like thirty bucks, back when Luke was little and money was way tighter. Never in my wildest dreams did I think a set of Sesame Street Snowsuit would make it so long. I think we got our money's worth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
this just made me cry, you can ask rob. all of a sudden i just blurted out "we're missing everything!" and rob didn't know what the heck i was talking about. boo hoo...
Post a Comment