Chronicles of my family. Sort of like a family journal. All 8 of us. Jarrod and Kari (mom and dad)-married 11 years. Luke-12, Max-11 Sam-9, Olivia-6, Wyatt-4, Cicilia-1. It's Crazy.
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Okay, so much happening at the Fortner camp. OJ no longer a prisoner to the binkie, and no longer a diaper wearer either. FREEDOM! I love it. She had a week long poop standoff that was painful to behold. But no longer. Wyatt has been a busy boy, rolling over all over my living room now. Both ways. He's starting to do a little scooty-scoot-scoot. Frightening. Luke has finally had what I'm sure is his fourth and last birthday celebration. OH brother! G'ma Sheila and G'pa John got him HOLLISTER clothing, which are too big, but oh man does he love them to death. Nothing much new with the other boys. OJ, Wyatt and I ran so many fun errands yesterday, Hobby Town rocks! I will soon inform all of you of a website you can visit to see my hubby the STAR! He was asked to be in a internet website. Coming soon. Kids are home gotta go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Olivia, daaaahling, you are so grown up and looking lovely as can be.
Kari---poop standoff, classic. How do mom and dad even know about Hollister??? and Jarrod's internet appearance?? what the heck. too much to comment on.
Post a Comment