Well he's officially five months old, and I still can't believe it. He's a daily joy. Of course! He brightens the WHole family's day, every day. The boys are so in love with him. The first thing they do when they come home from school, aside from washing their hands, is kiss and hug and nuzzle Wyatt. He loves it. The problem now is, he no longer lays still to be held. He is in constant motion. Its no longer safe for Luke to hold him standing up. He wriggles and wriggles. Smiles and giggles. He rarely cries, which is lovely. He's my boy. So fun.
Jarrod's been off for a week, so he's been making strides in the basement. Finally getting the water damaged areas of the basement fixed and renewed. Its lovely, also. I think he as ready to go back to work as I am ready to have him return to work. I've been thinking about working on Sam's quilt, now that he's finally in his own bed. Then in order to OJ's next. Spring is anxiously being anticipated. Today its like 55 degrees, and a small taste of weather to come. Soon we'll be planting our garden and going to football camp. Almost all the snow is gone. WAAAAA! Before spring blooms, I would like a couple more big snowstorms to come our way. Snow is so fun.

3 comments:
Well, now that he's getting old, I can really see his own look. Man, he will be close to ONE when I finally get to meet him! Joe or Gina...post Abby please!!!
Thanks for the pictures, I can't believe how big he seems! We need to get these little ones together.
That last comment was me :-) Gina
Post a Comment