Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Update...

 
 
Well I probably don't even need to mention, but Max lost one of his front teeth. The other is loose and so are the two next to the two front teeth. Its kinda funny. Yesterday was just full of trying the get the tooth looser and looser. Always fun. He's kind of a chicken, so he took longer than Luke usually does. Luke usually holes up in the bathroom for half an hour with a tissue, and comes out in triumph. Max was whiney and "don't touch it, Mom." Which is fine too. Frustrating but fine.

The second picture is of me, duh! I'm now three weeks (?) away from delivery. Yikes! And all is going well, the heartrate is high the baby is measuring right on. Its so a girl. Although my belly is getting bigger by the moment. I'm doing my duty and eating the Ben and Jerry's. Yum! Otherwise all is well on this front. Kids are just always outside playing, and I've just finished reading Harry Potter 7. SO GOOD, IT HURT! Now I'm back to reading my previous book, that got interrupted.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Countdown to baby girl is on! You look fab-u-lous! Love you all...Mads would like OJ to come over to play. Just puttin that out there. Ha!

Em

Anonymous said...

I'm with Em. Kari you look adorable. I'm with you Kari in that the Harry Potter book is too good. Mom