So many games, so little time.
Well, it was only a matter of time before a weekly game night was established for those adults who can make it. I've made it only twice out of eight maybe, but I'm hopeful there are more on the horizon.
As reward for winning said games, one receives a string of Mardi Gras beads which we wear weekly to show off our winnings. Some have won none, no matter how many weeks of game night they have attended. Sorry Jill! And some (like myself) have only one necklace, and SOME have several --some might say TOO many--that dangle and clank all night long.
It's all done in fun, lots of fun.
Anyways, as usual, last night was a game night. We played the game 7 Wonders. So fun. First time I played this particular game. And for a beginner I thought I had the game in the bag. I was so pompous and sure I was winner. Six of us played, I was sixth place! I was even behind my brother-in-law that everyone was SURE was the biggest loser.
Ah well, there's always next week.
1 comment:
Now this blog entry was a real surprise!! So FUNNY. How did you get those pics? You are talented. For posterity's sake, I was #1 in 7 Wonders last night and won my second necklace (finally!)It was such fun. John really liked that bean dip of yours, cilantro heaven...
Post a Comment