Chronicles of my family. Sort of like a family journal. All 8 of us. Jarrod and Kari (mom and dad)-married 11 years. Luke-12, Max-11 Sam-9, Olivia-6, Wyatt-4, Cicilia-1. It's Crazy.
Friday, September 03, 2010
Blurb
Well school is off and running. Its totally a marathon from 4 to 9. I get a gut-ache most afternoons around 3 waiting for the madness, mad dash, rat race, marathon to begin. Sam and Max are in football and that takes up now two days a week. The boys have CCD on Wednesdays. That's three days a week run, run, running. I HATE RUNNING. Granted my sister Molly takes the kids to CCD every week, but I have to always rush dinner or make dinner late. I detest always saying "hurry up." I long for the relaxing summer days where kids were playing, coming and going in the house. Lunches could be eaten at 2, and dinner whenever. I miss making breakfast at 9, instead of 6:30.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Aaaarrrrrg!
Post a Comment