Tuesday, March 03, 2009

NEED I SAY MORE?
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Sheila said...

What the heck happened here? She'd been just dandy when you left here. You take her home and some unspeakable event brought her to this lowliness. Poor orphan.

Sheila said...

I know, she looks like a street urchin. Where is her shopping cart?

Kari F. said...

Yup! I was so mad and laughing all at the same time. I'm glad I had three boys first. I don't think you could ever be prepared for your dainty little girl to come home looking like this. Although this isn't her first rodeo.

Anonymous said...

OMG! Classic OJ... The pink hat gives her away as A GIRL! I bet molly is cringing. HA HA !

Auddy

Kari F. said...

The coat did come clean! I ran Max's and OJ's clothes through a rinse cycle only. Then washed on heavy duty, then washed again, and voila!

Angie Clayton said...

That's AWESOME!

Anonymous said...

Snow pants - $20
Jacket - $25
Capturing it on film - Priceless!!!