Our snowman. Built just after our BIG snowstorm. Well okay it was four maybe five inches. Jarrod went out and gave the kids a how-to lesson. They had so much fun. Jarrod loves playing in the snow. Me...NO! So he's the winter go to guy. Snow is gone now, hope we have another fun snow before spring springs.
This is OJ, well obviously, but she's having a friend spend the night. First time. Hanna Garza is just the sweetest girl around town. So polite, always checks with me whenever she wants OJ to play. Max is spending the night at her house and older brother Brandon. So I decided to play "swap siblings". My house is much quieter. They play so peacefully. I think I might've liked having more than one girl. Hanna really quiets her down, and the key, she doesn't tease her mercilessly like her brothers. AHHHH! But they are having a blast. We had leftovers for dinner and are going to have ice cream soon. We set up OJ's little tent and they've been playing everything a mind could conceive. I hope the peace lasts.
3 comments:
Hanna for an overnight!! Can't wait to hear about this from the OJ's mouth. Did the watch the movie?
yes tinkerbell was their bedtime movie. All fell asleep, BUT OJ. She was up until 10:30. Yikes. but had a nap and was out playing for three hours this afternoon. Go girl!
whats up with Sam's eyes?!
Post a Comment