Wednesday, January 10, 2007


So I had my first midwife appointment today. It was so great to see Geralyn again, Emmy she says hi. She's the greatest and is so laid back, it makes me excited for the next thirty weeks. Which yes means in two days I will be ten weeks pregnant. She went ahead and tried to hear a heartbeat, and there it was right where she set the doppler down at. 178 bpm(beats per min.) Also there was a familiar problem? I don't think problem is the word but I in my brainless state cannot think of a better word than that, predicament! That's it a familiar predicament. My uterus is much larger than it should be. So she ordered an ultrasound to rule out TWINS! No one freak out. This is the third time this has happened and is almost routine. I laughed at her and said I knew shew was going to do it again. So Monday January 29 I go in for that. We shall all wait in suspense. Life goes on as normal . Jarrod slowly trying to chip away at the garage. The weather guy calling for maybe nine inches of snow this weekend will put another stall to that. Which Jarrod will have to resign to working on the indoors of the house. Yeah! He's all set to tile the basement shower. And then the project that began twenty months ago may come to an end. We repainted our entryway. Its good but still looks like a construction zone. In other news, it looks like Sam and Olivia, Grandma and I will be going on an adventure down to Florida to visit the Broyles whom we miss so much. Can't wait to see the antics. OJ and Madeline should be a treat to behold, for they are both strong willed and do not want other people messing with them. Should be a little loud. But I think it will be so fun for Ian to have cousins to his house, where he lives. Show Sam his favorite places and things, toys, etc. We should be flying off for a week in February. I'm vibrating with excitement, when I'm not vibrating with nausea.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

All Ian and Mads can talk about is the upcoming visit...even more than the move to the new house! We keep talking about where everyone will sleep, what activities will happen, the fun backyard, etc, etc. Sam and OJ, we are gonna have some FUN! (Mom and Kari, we will make do!)

Glad baby Fortner is getting bigger and love the twin talk. I know it is just talk. When is your due date???? If you are having twins, I am definitely coming to Lincoln for that!! That sounded awful, but twins, that is a good reason to visit and party! Love you, sis...see you in a few weeks! Emmy

stacymarc said...

TWINS!! That would be fun! I was checking your site waiting for the update, so glad you finally did! I'm still planning for our Friday night date. Can't wait to see you and chat! How fun going to Florida. Perfect time to go, dead winter!
Love you,
Stacy

Anonymous said...

LOL...LOL...LOL... Ha HA hA ha hA ha ha hah a hahah aha hah aha haha hah aha h aha ha ha ha h hooooooooooooooohhhhh..... Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!
That would be AWESOME!!! 6 pack and a pound!

I am calling for Triplets... Any wagers out there???


Love you. Aud.

Kari F. said...

Audrey you should beware of what you make fun of! You could be bringing bad juju on yourself.

Anonymous said...

What is juju??

-Aud