Saturday, February 25, 2012

Yet another Cici post of course!

She's nearly two!  She shows all the signs of toddlerhood.  Every.  Single.  One. 

She's mooooody.  Whoa.  When she's happy, she's super happy.  When she's in a mood, watch out!   On the moodiness, I too would be moody if I was trying like hell to tell people what I want or need and no one seems to catch the gist.  Wouldn't you?

Her vocabulary is growing exponentially, but I still don't know what she's saying half the time, and I'm the mom.  No one else has a chance.

She now sleeps in a twin bed.  Which is fabulous.  She lays down by herself, when she gets up she knocks on the door. 

She's also in the "undressing because I can!" stage.  Where clothing is ALWAYS optional.  It really is quite cute.  Except I always imagine the worst.  Will she wet or cv cbhnc hnbxvhyhbgdf uig7iy5rpoop all over the bedroom?  This scenario hasn't happened yet.

She's eating at the family table about 75% of the time.  There are certain foods I still can't quite bring myself to allow her to eat unstrapped.  You know?

She takes all the books, her board books, off the shelf nearly everyday.  Piles them on the couch or the floor, or both. 

She could eat fruit for every meal.  She is very picky and rarely tries new things.  This is a pet peeve.  I've had children who tried to be picky eaters, but I broke 'em, and Cici will NOT be an exception.  I'm a firm believer in one meal for the entire family, otherwise it becomes way more time and energy spent then I want to spend. 

She is fearless, as was her sister.  I've had boys who were daring, but my girls are scary fearless.  She runs, jumps, and climbs everything.  OJ is still this way.  Truth be told, even though it scares me to death, I really love it.

No comments: