Chronicles of my family. Sort of like a family journal. All 8 of us. Jarrod and Kari (mom and dad)-married 11 years. Luke-12, Max-11 Sam-9, Olivia-6, Wyatt-4, Cicilia-1. It's Crazy.
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Midsummer update
I think maybe we all are a little busy. NO ONE is posting. Its so nuts now that mom's pool is open for business. So fun and exhausting. Em and kids are coming to visit our little village today. Get a taste of small town livin'. YEEE HAW! I'm getting a little ready for school to start. Really I don't have a whole bunch of shopping to do. Our big shopping will happen when the weather starts to get chillier. For now they all have enough clothes for the first five or six weeks. Shoes definately are necessary, and school supplies of course. I think I have been a little overwhelmed this summer. Five kids, well, is tough. Wyatt is just needy, he's a baby. So my attentions are strained with the other four. I try not to let my impatience out on the other kids. Some days I succeed and some days I fail. I look at mom with envy. I can't wait to be 58, and enjoy my grown children and growing grandchildren and have a quiet house in the evenings. Is that sick? Bring on the fifties. Heee Hee! But for now I'll try and enjoy the deafening noise, constant messes, and my loving children.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment